- hereinafter called "contracting entity" -
ECLESS S.B.T. İnş. Ltd. Şti.Çeşmeli mah. Plaj cad. Liparis 3 Tatil SitesiI blok No.33-34 Erdemli/Mersin/Turkey
- hereinafter called "property manager" -
the following property management contract is concluded:
The contracting entity transfers the administration of the object to the property manager:
The contract is concluded for a fixed period of one year. It shall be extended by one year at a time if it is not terminated by one of the contracting parties with three months' notice to the end of the contract. The termination shall only be effective if it is made in writing.
If the contracting entity sells the object during the term of this contract, he is entitled to terminate the contract without observing a notice period to the end of the month in which the purchase contract with the purchaser is completed. Except if the apartment is already rented. Then the end of the rental period of the tenant must be considered.
In the event of a significant breach by the owner of his contractual obligations, the property manager is entitled to terminate the contract without notice.
The property manager has the task of diligently managing the real estate administration and doing everything necessary for proper administration. He is entitled to observe and represent the economic and other interests of the contracting entity in every respect.
The responsibilities of the property manager include in particular:
1. Contract managementa) forward advance payments in a timely manner
2. General Administrationa) monitoring of the insurance cover for the object, regulation of possible claims;b) representation of the client in connection with the object to all authorities / committee
3. Technical building managementa) Ensure the functioning of the sanitary and other facilities of the property, including the conclusion and termination of supply and maintenance contractsb) Assignment of the work required for the ongoing maintenance, repair and repair of the propertyc) Conclusion and termination of caretaker contracts as well as contracts with other assistants. Surveillance and control of the activity of the aforementioned persons in relation to the objectd) reporting of defects to the property to the property managemente) Door opening in case of emergencyf) inform the client about all important and / or unusual matters in connection with the object
4. Optional servicesa) Organization of cleaning (eg before and after departure)b) linen service
The property manager concludes contracts with external companies / service providers as representative of the contracting entity. For authorities / administrations that would like to have a notarized certified power of attorney, the contracting entity must create them.
The contracting entity has immediate claim to fulfillment of the contract only vis-à-vis the contractor / service provider. Upon termination of the contract, it must be returned to the contracting entity without being requested
The property manager receives an annual fee of
The administrative work is included in the annual fee.The property manager is entitled to withdraw the remuneration from the incoming rental and lease payments.
In the event of termination of the Real Estate Management Agreement - for whatever legal reason - the property manager is obliged to submit all documents, plans, drawings, bank statements, contracts, accounting records, minutes and minutes, powers of attorney, etc. in the original either immediately to the chairman of the administrative advisory board or to the subsequent property manager. He is not entitled to a right of retention of these documents.
The provisions of this Agreement shall apply mutatis mutandis to a partial ownership, a residential heritable building right and a partial heritable building right, unless otherwise provided by the content and purpose of individual provisions.
Tacit, oral or written subsidiary agreements were not made. Changes and additions to this contract must be in writing / text form. This also applies to a repeal of this clause.
Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Jurisdiction for disputes arising from this contract is the headquarters of ECLESS S.B.T. İNŞAAT LTD. ŞTİ.
Should individual provisions of this agreement be or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement remains unaffected. The parties undertake to agree in this case a legally effective, the economic purpose of the ineffective clause as close as possible coming regulation. The same applies to the case of a gap in need of regulation. Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.
Changes to this contract must be made in writing. This also applies to the agreement on the modification of the written form.
With my signature, I fully acknowledge this contract and its attachments, the aforementioned conditions and agreements. I confirm the accuracy of my information in this contract and in the data entry form.
II agree to the storage of my data.
Copyright © ECLESS S.B.T. İnş. Ltd. Şti.